Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Conversation with Joshua





Finally, we get a chance to have this conversation. How are you doing with yourself?

I'm doing great, blessed and highly favored to Gods glory

For readers who don’t know you, how would you describe who you are and what you are fervent about?

I am Joshua Adeleke Miracles, called and chosen by Jesus Christ with the commission to "go and make humanity realize their authority as gods, so as to rule over the devil, for the devil is a slave to the regenerated man." This is the commission that has been graced on me to operate in the Apostolic/Prophetic office by God, with great signs, wonders and undeniable miracles of healing via the power of the Holy Ghost confirming the preaching and deep teaching of Gods word.

Wow! That's a lot of boldness, but praise God for his grace. Did you always know you would be doing what you’re doing now?

I have always known that I was different from my peers ever since I was a child, because of the way I saw angels and the way I saw things in life from as early as one year old. However, I desired and worked towards becoming an engineer. That changed, and my divine mandate took over at the age of twelve - and I have been on that journey for 23 years now and still growing stronger

You saw angels as a child? Can you tell us  more about that?

This happened when I was 2 years old. I entered my mother's goldsmith work shop and saw a bottle of chemical she used to wash gold. I climbed on a stool, took the bottle, opened it and garbed it all up. This started eating up my internal organ and I was rushed to Sokoto teaching hospital in the northern part of Nigeria. They battled to save my life by using all known methods to heal me, but none seemed to be working. It soon became trial and error as all the doctors had giving up and concluded I was going to die. However, God miraculously healed me as I saw angels singing  "my head, my shoulder, my knee, my tole, they all belong to Jesus." this brought my instant healing and all the doctors and nurses in that hospital gave their life to Jesus Christ and started attending the church my parent were attending. 


From the moment the idea or thought was conceived in you regarding what you’re doing now, to when you actually found yourself living it out…..was it easy to transition into, or did you have to process yourself into it?

It was not easy. I felt too different from others at a point that I wanted to run from the call. However, just like prophet Jeremiah, I discovered I can't run or change my divine destiny, for it is like fire shut up in my bones.

What’s the name of your church/ministry, and what’s unique or especial about fellowshipping with you (this would be a fine time to upsell your ministry….without going overboard. Hahaha!)

Hahaha! The name of my ministry is Rain of Favour Ministries Int'l, we operate in itinerant and media. Currently, I am helping to grow my friends church when ever I am not having ministrations, conferences or crusades in or out of South Africa. The church is 2 years hold now and we have a stable membership of 150 to 185 every Sunday

So how did a young man like you, relocate to Johannesburg, and start up a church that’s thriving so quickly?

One major lesson the Holy Ghost taught me is to always get clear instructions from the headquarter on the 5W/1H questions before moving to any place of divine assignment Daddy God sends me too. The 5W/1H questions are: What, Why, Where, Who, When and How. I can explain this 5W/1H questions better in teachings and preachings as I do for ministers/leaders of churches and ministries around the world. These questions are very important because they help you have clarity of purpose in the assignment God sends any minister and the GREAT GRACE of God guaranties you heavens backing to meet people and achieve incredible results in the place you are sent to. This is my secret for winning in this 1st land of South Africa God has sent me too.   

That's very well said, Preacher man! 
Every preacher has one core message that seems to maneuver through their message. For Joseph Prince, it is Grace, for Joel Osteen, it is sharing testimonies about the goodness of God. What would you say your core message is?

For me, it is knowing one's identity and operating in one's divine authority ( Psalm 82:5-7; John 10:34-35). The commission for my life came at the early age of 14 years, after I had already started preaching at age 12. God took the needed time to prepare me for 23 years for this great mandate on my life to the world. So I say to all, 'Preparation is key and very important, before manifestation in our journey to life and ministry exploit'

How did you get the commission from God at 14?

After I turned 12, the Lord Jesus Christ always appeared to me on my birthdays. At 14 years, Jesus came to me and showed me Psalm 82:1,5-7 and John 10:34-35, then he said this words to me,"GO AND MAKE MY PEOPLE REALIZE THEIR AUTHORITY AS gods, TO RULE OVER THE devil, FOR the devil IS A SLAVE TO MAN" This is my heavenly commission backed up with the above scriptures.

You’re a published author. What books have your published, and what would you say each book’s resounding truth is?

To the glory of God, I have published three books titled:
A. OVERCOMERS MENTALITY( Wisdom for Overcoming the Pains of a Warped Self-Image)
Have you ever been haunted by your past? Do you feel like life is not worth living, because of your bad experiences? Do you feel like giving up on life for almost all have giving up on you? or that you can never attain the big dreams and promises from your childhood anymore?
Trust me, i have been there and out by God's great grace. Overcomers Mentality is the book you need to read, for it gives you
* The power to break free from the pains of your past flaws and failures.
*Helps you to see yourself the way God positively sees you.
*Show you how your perception of your image affects your relationship with God and men, and how to heal it.

B. YOU CAN DO IT. This book quotes helps you every day of the week to step out and achieve more than you could have ever achieved. it pushes out the best in you.


C. POWER TO BECOME. The bible says: " To those who believe in Him, He gave them power to become..." This is a 120 daily quote book that birth the supernatural achieving power of God in you out and empowers you to destroy the yokes and hold of every accusers against. 



Would it be safe to assume you’re working on another book in the possible nearest future?

Oh yes sir! Lots of books to be published. I already have about twenty Holy Ghost inspired book titles that will be out as heaven instructs me when to release them for the benefit of God's people

Some people have really jaw dropping testimonies of their salvation experience, while others have a regular and seamless transition. Do you have anything to share regarding your salvation experience and transition?

In humility and all glory to God, I was preached to at age 11 in the boarding school I attended and at age 12, Jesus appeared to me in a class as we all gathered to pray and called me into the ministry by wearing me a white robe and putting in my right hand a staff and in my left hand a big jingle bell, then He told me to look outside the class and I saw billions of sheep in different colours and sizes. Jesus then said to me that I would lead them all with the staff and the big bell he placed in my hands. He also said to me that as from that day on, he would honor me and do all that I say out of my mouth, for my words would be His words and I would only say what he instructs and permits me to say, for my words would always carry his power and authority to accomplish all that is desired.  He finally told me, never to be moved by what I see, hear, or feel, but only be moved by His word. That I should make all words of men secondary, but His word (the Bible and divine instruction from the Holy Ghost) the primary words that guide my life and destiny. This is the testimony of my salvation and my calling into the Apostolic/ Prophetic Healing ministry

Wow! Indeed, very extraordinary and maybe even daunting!
So if I zoom into the distant future, what would you want your renown to be of?

A global preacher called and chosen to preach the true word of God for salvation, healing the sick and raising the dead physically, financially, maritally and spiritually to God's glory alone

By the way, in the midst of being a busy preacher, you're also a lecturer. Tell me more about this. What do you lecture, and where, and how did you start this?

I lecture Mathematics, Life Sciences (physics and chemistry) and Life Orientation at a technical school called Northward Technical College (a high school for American readers). I teach Grade 12 and matric re-write students; I started this earlier this year, and it came about when a friend of mine was contacted by the school as they were in an urgent need for a math and science teacher. My friend told me about their need, and the Lord gave me the go ahead to help them out. It has been a great blessing to me and the school since I took up the offer

Any words of encouragement to share with that person dealing with issues or character flaws that just don’t seem to be aligning with who they are destined to be?


Any work God has commissioned you to carry out on earth, once you get the clarity of the 5w/1h (i.e the What, Where, When, Why, to Who and How) just go ahead and do it against all odds. Faithful is He who has called you and I,  and who also will do the work through you as He is doing it through me. God bless you.


Thanks for the chat.
Below are videos of Joshua in a TV interview





No comments:

Post a Comment